Imperatrice, Amarant and Bell is pleased to announce that, effective June
1, 2020, our practice has merged with Lamb McErlane, P.C. The new firm,
which operates under the name Lamb McErlane, P.C., combines the skills and
expertise of two highly respected and trusted law firms in the greater
Philadelphia area. With the addition of our office in Newtown Square, Lamb
McErlane will now have offices in West Chester, Philadelphia and Delaware
County. For more information about our practice areas and expertise please
visit our website at www.lambmcerlane.com.
We are committed to providing you with reliable service.
Imperatrice, Amarant & Bell, P.C. is a highly respected, local law firm advocating for clients in a variety of matters. Based in Newtown Square, we are familiar with the courts throughout Delaware, Chester and Montgomery counties, as well as Federal and Appellate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have the necessary skills to help you resolve your legal issues. We always remain focused on advising, assisting and achieving the most efficient resolution of your legal matter. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law and represent a wide variety of clients.
Our clients include institutions of higher education, hospitals, commercial real estate firms, equipment leasing companies, banks, industrial companies, various nonprofit entities, professional medical practices, family-owned businesses and individuals. Imperatrice, Amarant & Bell, P.C. has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania and Federal law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation: Our litigation attorneys have decades of experience and offer vigorous, cost-effective advocacy covering a full range of issues, including, but not limited to: contractual, corporate, partnership, employment and real estate matters.
- Higher Education: Our attorneys have a long history of providing legal advice to institutions of higher education on a wide array of matters involving: policy development, regulatory compliance, employee medical leave and disability, campus security, intellectual property rights, discrimination and harassment, real estate acquisition and tax exemption, wrongful discharge, academic freedom, privacy rights, and many more. Our firm prides itself on providing prompt, reliable and result-oriented legal advice to institutions of higher education at all levels of governance.
- Business and Corporate Law: Our firm assists clients with the formation of various business entities, corporate governance, commercial transactions and contracts. We understand that proper formation and governance are keys to any successful business and give the peace of mind that your business has a solid foundation.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate (Land Use, Zoning and Land Development): No real estate transaction is the same. Our attorneys assist with a range of residential, commercial and industrial real estate transactions. We can assist with all aspects of a transaction from original inception, contract drafting and negotiation, land use planning, zoning, subdivision and closings.
- Estate Planning and Administration: Our attorneys assist clients in ensuring that their intentions are known and carried out as well as optimizing estates for taxation and administration. We assist with the planning and administration of trusts and estates of a wide variety of sizes. We also work to protect the rights of our clients, in court if necessary, representing clients in will contests, guardianship proceedings and all other matters to assist executors, trustees or beneficiaries.
- Auto Accidents/Personal Injury: Our firm represents a variety of clients and does not handle work based on whether you are a “plaintiff” or “defendant.” We advise clients who have suffered personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, we can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits you are entitled to receive. Similarly, if you have suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, our firm can guide you through your personal injury rights and best options for protecting yourself and your family following an injury and maximizing your recovery. Imperatrice, Amarant & Bell, P.C. also represents many institutional clients and businesses in protecting the public by keeping their premises reasonably safe and also defending such clients against a variety of liability claims.
Contact our reputable Newtown Square law firm today
Imperatrice, Amarant & Bell, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located, with ample off-street parking, at 3405 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square. Call the firm at 610-353-0740 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.